Welcome and thanks for stopping by to read my all about me page and blog.
The aim of my Blog is to document my journey with PSC an autoimmune Liver Disease with the hope that it will help, inspire, educate and make others laugh. After all, if we cannot laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at?
Click PSC to read what primary sclerosing cholangitis is.
After having a Liver transplant during March 2017 and, fighting PSC for 11 years, I finally feel as though I am getting my life back. I know I will be forever grateful to my donor who, in a way has become my guardian angel.
Born in South East London, I am a mad lover of all things London, especially the traditional pie & mash.
One of my other passions for my sins is Gillingham F.C. They often frustrate me & make me scream, but best of all, they keep me dreaming of better days. Always my team, always the Gills.
I love music and everything about the 60’s MOD culture. The Small Faces, Paul Weller, The Kinks, The Who, Oasis, Minis and Vespas.
When I am not in the UK and traveling back and forth to the hospital in London, I am living in Cyprus. I have lived there with my family since 2008 and love every minute of it.
Click guest post to see where I am spreading the word about liver disease through guest posting.
Click on the links below to go directly to any of my blog posts:
- PSC & Me – A Brief Introduction
- Waiting For a Liver Transplant
- Liver Transplant – The Other Side
- Leaving the hospital after the transplant
- After PSC – New Beginnings
- My A to Z of living with a liver disease
- Fighting Fatigue
- Holland and Barrett
- Me Time
- Thankful for the NHS
- Stigma of having a liver disease
- Organ Donation
- Thankful to get a second chance
- Tales from Cyprus
- My organ donor family
- Questions and Answers Session
- Going back to Cyprus
- Health Over Wealth
- Time For A Rant
- Life After A Liver Transplant
- Hospital Survival Guide
- Emotional Effect of Having a Liver Transplant
- The Beast From The East
- Mother’s Day
- Liver Transplant Anniversary
- Invisible Illness Awareness
- What does celebrating life mean?
- Liver Disease Information
- Liver Disease and Exercise
- IBD and Liver Disease
- Quality of Life After a Liver Transplant
- Diet After a Liver Transplant
- Living With a New Liver
- Staying Safe in the Sun After a Transplant
- Importance of Organ Donation
- Every Illness Needs a Voice